Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wolverine and Tarheel Sports

Hello,

My name is Brandon and I'm here to talk about Michigan Wolverine and Carolina Tarheel Sports. When it comes to carolina sports, I like football and basketball of course. And I dislike Duke and NCState. But, I can go with Wake Forest as long as their not playing Carolina. They're not brutal like Duke and NC State are. When it comes to Michigan sports , I like football, basketball, and hockey. And eveyone who is a Michigan fan knows you do not like Ohio Stare or Michigan State .But, you can put up with Notre Dame. For me, I will go to a Michigan?Notre Dame game foootball anyday. Even if I have to go to one at Notre Dame Stadium. And I would go to Duke and Carolina game anyday. Even if I have to go through the Cameron Crazies. Ha! Ha! Ha! Anyway, that is it for now. If you would like to talk about any of these subjects. Feel free to give me a holler. Well, goodnight everyone!! PEACEMAN!!!

No comments: